Monday, June 10, 2013

D.I.Y ACE MASK : HONEY , BAKING SODA & CINNAMON


This is a great home remedy for people who have acne or occasional breakouts. I use this mask twice a week at night. I have sensitive skin and I did not break out in a rash. After using this mask, I have notice that it has reduced the size of my occasional pimples and it is fading away my scars.


What You Will Need:
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of baking soda
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
Bowl
Spoon

Directions:
1.) Mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon together.
2.) Wash face and pat dry
3.) Apply the mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes
4.) Wash mask off with cold water and pat dry


5.) Moisturize
                                                       


Honey: Kills acne causing bacteria and absorbs impurities from the pores on the skin. It moisturizes and conditions your face without making it oily. It’s also rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.


Cinnamon: A natural astringent and anti fungal treatment.

Baking Soda: Removes dirt, dead skin, and unclogs pores. It also fades acne scars.


**I’m not doctor, but you should not use this mask if you are allergic to any of these ingredients. If you do have a reaction, you should stop using this mask. 


No comments:

Post a Comment