Monday, June 3, 2013

Bouncing Bubbles



Thing you need:
  • 1 C distilled drinking water
  • 1 Tablespoon dish soap
  • 1 Teaspoon of glycerin (I ordered mine online)
  • straw (this is just what I chose to blow the bubbles with, Im assuming you can use a typical bubble wand)
  • 1 clean glove (or sock) - (this is to keep the bubble from popping)

MIX ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER AND LET SIT FOR 24 HOURS


 You can catch the bubbles



SO THIS IS AN  AMAZING IDEA  ! I LOVE BECAUSE KIDS ARE SOMETIMES HARD TO TAKE PICTURES . THEY GET FUSSY THEY SIMPLY GET BORD QUICK TILL THEY BREAK DOWN AND CRY , I CAN TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE IM A MOM OF 3 BOYS , AND AS I PHOTOGRAPHER I KNOW . SO THIS IS FUN FOR THEM AND FOR YOU TO MAKE TAKING PICTURES FUN! YOU GET AMAZING PICTURES OF THEM LAPHING SMILING WHAT A PICTURE IS ALL ABOUT  SO LEAVE ME COMMENT IF YOU GUYS GET TO DRY THIS IDEA OUT I LOVE READING FEED BACK 

No comments:

Post a Comment